The right tools can make all the difference in digital marketing. No one marketing tool does it all and when you’re just starting out you can’t afford them all. So we have compiled a list of free digital marketing tools. They can be used to increase your store’s conversions, create new prospects and better engage your users.
Social Marketing Tools
- Unsplash – Thousands of high-quality free stock images
- Planoly – Autopost and manage your Instagram accounts
- SEO Site Checkup – Quickly diagnose SEO issues on your store.
- SEO Monitor – Discover Keyword opportunities.
- WooRank – Get SEO performance metric for your store.
- Screaming Frog – Crawl your site for technical and onsite SEO.
- Hubspot Marketing Grader – Grade your SEO and Marketing.
- Keyword Tool – Alternative to Google keyword planner
- Moz Tools – Range of SEO Tools
- Nibbler – quick analysis of your website
Email Marketing Tools
- Canned Emails – Well written emails for various situations.
- Mail Chimp – Create highly engaging marketing emails.
- Mail Charts – Competitor email monitoring to better your own emails.
- Email Template builder – HTML templates with campaign monitor
- Gmail markup – improve the effectiveness of your emails in gmail
- Hello Bar – Add a highly engaging prompt to your website.
- Typeform – Create dynamic forms and collect valuable information.
- Google Optimize – Get data on how users use your site
Blogging & Content Marketing Tools
- Grammarly – Fix grammar and spelling mistakes on the fly.
- CoSchedule – Headline
- Medium – Share ideas and read others.
- ZenPen – Minimalist writing tool.
- HubSpot idea generator – Blog post ideas
If you have some more free marketing tools that you think deserve a mention contact us and let us know about it. We are not associated with any of the above marketing tools.